Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A Special Time With Jesus Part Two



 My heart sings today because I find myself with the one who means more to me than life itself. I am as always still amazed that Jesus and I are spending this time together. We are still on the mountain of rest. Jesus and I continued walking down the mountain until we came to a place where a ledge or over hang rock formation jutted out from the mountain. Jesus immediately made his way over to this rocky enclave.


He said, “Son we shall spend time together for I have many things to say and share with you”.

He and I made our way to the back of this enclave where we proceeded to sit down. His face is at the moment reflecting the quiet strength and kindness that are just two of the marvelous traits that I have grown to love and appreciate so much. We are sitting side by side not two feet apart. I would estimate that we have come about halfway down this mountain. As I turned my gaze out and down all I can see from here is a cloud formation over the valley where we are going.

Jesus is the most loving, kind, and generous person I have ever known.

Even here at this time his heart and attention have been focused entirely on me. The last two days we have enjoyed just a marvelous time of friendship and bonding. He walks in the confidence and power of the divine, but he exudes an aura of total approachability and love. He is not only my Lord and master but also my best friend who I know from experience always puts my needs first.

We are sitting now side-by-side just enjoying each other’s company and the magnificent view that this ledge affords. I had noticed that there was firewood stacked at the back of this enclave about ten feet from us. Jesus looked at me with the glimmer of divine glory in his eyes and a look of complete relaxation and affability.

He said “Son, sit here and relax while I prepare us something to eat. With this he stood up and went over to the wood pile and gathered an armful of wood and in short order he had a campfire burning upon which he had kneaded some flour and was cooking some cakes for us.

I sat in silence and watched him work. He never ceases to amaze me. Although God almighty, he went about his task of preparing this simple meal much as I would have done it. It was almost that he was taking a special delight in preparing this meal in just such a fashion. He was in no hurry it was as if he had all the time in the world and the preparation of this meal had his entire attention. He has the entire universe and more to distract him, but when you are with Jesus it would seem that at that moment the only thing he is concerned about is you.

By and by his task completed he brought over the cakes and sat down beside me. Blessing it he tore a piece of the bread from one of the cakes and passed it to me. It was bread cooked over the fire but it had a wonderful sweet taste like honey to it.

Jesus looked at me and smiled, as I’m sure the look on my face showed just how much I liked the bread. “Son have you ever wondered what manna tasted like”? With this he gave a slight chuckle and his smile upon saying it bore an expression of amusement.

“Yes my son, this is that same bread that the children of Israel were provided all those years ago. Finishing our meal his face grew serious again.

“Michael, give no thought in the dark days that are coming of your daily provision”. He reached over and touched my arm as a point of emphasis as he continued. “Tell my people as this simple meal I have provided for you shall demonstrate. I still feed, clothe, and take care of my own. I have fed my people with manna before and I can do it again”.

He leaned back against the wall and resting his head on the back of the wall continued. “Tell my servants they shall find me when they seek me. I am the good Shepard and my heart is always to overshadow and protect my flock. I know my own and I will care for those my Father has given to me. I will soon in a new way fill the hearts and spirits of my people with that divine revelation reserved for this hour”.

As he spoke I sat mesmerized by both him and his words. I love to look at him anyway but never more intently than when he is teaching and leading me.

He turned and looked in my eyes. His eyes reflected the anointing, power and authority of God.

“Father gave me a divine commission all those hundreds of years ago. I came to earth to purchase by the eternal sacrifice of the cross the salvation of all those who would ever respond to my leading and guidance. Mankind for the first time since the beginning was infused with a divine link, and the power and glory of our life filled the hearts of believers, and the message spread far and wide. The message that God had by an eternal sacrifice opened the door for a holy union to be effected in every heart that would believe in me had come”.

My spirit began to shake under the power and authority of his words. It was hard not to fall prostrate before him there was such a glorious anointing pervading the atmosphere of this place. He was staring into my eyes and I did not in any way feel intimidated by him yet at this moment I am totally aware that I am looking into the eyes of the eternal God.

He said, “Son I am the resurrection and the life. I am the alpha and omega. I am the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. It was my voice that spoke to Moses from the burning bush. It was by my hand and authority that I delivered my people from Egyptian slavery.

Mine was the voice and it was by my direction that the prophets of old were stirred. I have always in every generation and in every heart dedicated to me led, protected, and inspired those given to my charge by my Father.

I have all power in heaven and earth. It is by my word that nations rise and by my word that kingdoms fall. I have begun that eternal process under the charge I have received from my Father of liberation. Wickedness and evil shall be exposed in this day for what it is.

Yet to those hearts who turn to me in this day as in the days of old I will put my words in your mouths, and by my direction and guidance I shall demonstrate to the entire world that I am, that I am, even as I did to Egypt so long ago. Do not fear that which is about to come for I will cleanse my thrashing floor and the chaff of the wicked shall scatter to the winds. I am the light of the world, the sweet singer of Israel, the rod out of a dry ground, and the rock of salvation for the righteous and judgment and damnation for the wicked”.

His words thundered through my heart and I found myself overcome by his power and authority. I knew what John meant when he said that he fell at his feet as a dead man. My spirit is both rejoicing and also filled with a holy reverence and fear. I did not kneel but fell on my face before him. I who am but dust in the presence of the God of all the earth began to worship my Lord and my King.

Jesus reached down and touched me and I felt strength entering my body. He gently lifted me to my feet and put his arms around me. I could feel the love and acceptance for me radiating from him.

He said, “You have traveled far on this son’s journey and suffered in your body the afflictions of hell. This day I give you my strength and renew a fresh deliverance within you. You have been tried in the fire and continued to seek my face. Soon very soon, you shall be restored to perfect health but until that day walk day by day in my strength and life.

My servants Moses, Enoch, Abraham, Daniel, John, and Elijah have served me and you well in preparing you for this hour”.

Jesus put his arms on my shoulders and we are standing face-to-face inches apart. His eyes are aglow with love and understanding.

“My son what you must now see I and only I can show you. We are about to enter the valley of divine glory and understanding. There I myself shall continue the work those able and noble servants have begun.

There I shall unveil to you that universal holy vastness of our power and glory. There you shall find both a final deliverance for your bodies’ afflictions but also a new holy fire and understanding of who and what I am. There the quest that you have been on for your entire life shall find that which you have sought. You have been on this son’s journey not just for the past year but also for your entire life. There my son this son’s journey or eternal quest shall end in the holy revelation and fire of my power and understanding.

There my child I shall reveal to your heart the secrets of the ages in a divine revelation of my heart and purposes not only for you but for all those who long to know me in my glory”.

With this he sat back down and I sat down beside him. I am astounded by his words and my heart inspired by his favor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home