Monday, January 26, 2015

The Prophets Pen




There are many voices clamoring to be heard today. Politicians on both sides of the aisle as well as spiritual leaders from around the globe are telling us that things are getting better. But today I raise my voice to those around the world who know the word of God and can see the end time scenario predicted in the word of God beginning to rapidly fall into place.
 We have a short time I believe before the judgments shown to us in the word begin to happen. I have seen many things but a vision the master revealed to me twenty plus years ago is being fulfilled right before my eyes.
 I was caught up in the Spirit with a friend and I saw a dark storm cloud coming over the horizon. I was standing in a vast wheat field and the storm I saw was coming our way. The stalks of wheat had human faces on them and I could see the fear and terror in the eyes of each Individual in that field.
As the storm cloud got closer the stalks of wheat began to be blown back and forth more and more violently the closer the storm got. There is much more I could share about this vision and its implications but the time has come to seek the face of God.      
The church of Jesus Christ particularly in the west have become enslaved by the lust for possessions and the belief that God loves me and doesn't care what I do or how I live my life.
 There are true believers all over the globe dying today for the faith and the love they have for the Lord Jesus Christ. People of the west and by that I mean the western culture,  a storm is coming that shall cover the land and the time has come for each of us one and all to turn to Jesus with all our hearts. Those who do shall be protected in the hard dark days just over the horizon. 

                                                                                     Michael Plemmons


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home