Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Chapter Three The Masters Heart


It has been my privilege and joy to spend time with my master and Lord but this time I can sense a great weight on his heart. It is like the fate of the entire future of the human race is pressing down on his shoulders. We have come a great distance up the mountain of God without a word being spoken between us.

His face shows a mind in deep contemplation.  I wish I could somehow help him with this burden he is caring but I somehow know it would not be possible for me to even remotely understand. There is no place in existence more holy than the mountain of God. I have been privileged to be brought many times in the past. Yet where we are at present I have never been before. A force of divine glory beyond my experience is just in front of us.   The master has stopped and turning we stood face to face.

It has been my privilege in the past  spend time with him when the visit was just  about him and me. On those occasions he taught me many things but sometimes it was a time of fellowship one with the other. As I reflect on those past memories I realize this is not one of those moments.

He is standing right in front of me staring into my eyes and not a word is being spoken between us, but I know I am staring into the eyes of the living God. This realization and close proximity In which I find myself to him caused me to begin to tremble all over . I first fell to my knees and then on my face before him. Weeping I could not say anything nor do anything but lay prostate before him on my face. The mountain itself began to rumble and the ground before me began to rumble. I lie before him like a man who is dead not able to speak or even move. Yet strangely I feel no fear. The divine glory of the Son of God , who is standing not two feet in front of me is an experience which I shall never forget.

Above me the fire and glory of the Holy Spirit has begun to swirl and master and I as far as I am able to tell have been surrounded n glory which he brings. I know Jesus is right in front of me but he and the Holy Spirit have formed a union between them and the knowledge this is so has been revealed to   me.

I am incapable of speaking or even moving yea I am incapable of any action other than   i in my heart I find myself in a state of worship yet I cannot open my eyes for the glory is to much to behold. A crackle of a sound like thunder split the air and I heard the voice of my Father calling out to me. "my son we have brought you here to be a witness for the time is at hand when the entire world shall behold the glory which we shall bring to the world both in love and consecration for our redeemed ones and the judgment of the wicked and evil ones shall begin. The world shall know there is a loving God for I shall reveal my power and anointing to and thru my holy ones for the time is at hand."

.   

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home