Thursday, April 14, 2011

A Son's Inspiration



I have been on a journey since a small child. My steps have been ordained of God. God had and has a purpose for my life. All of my life I have longed to know him. I did not care for wealth or fame. I just want to know you Lord. This journey has culminated in the last four years in this incredible journey which finds me here this day walking around the base of Father’s mountain.
It has been my privilege to find myself in Father’s presence on numerous occasions before. In such times I have had the beautiful experience of walking on holy ground. Yet never has my spirit been blessed to walk in the hallowed places of the most high quite like this. The very air here is holy. I know one can say that about heaven in general no matter where one may find themselves. Yet the ground I am walking on now is beyond my experience.
I feel such joy and peace. Looking around I must admit the terrain here is certainly not as beautiful as some places I have been privileged to see. All I see before me is rocks and boulders. The ground is the hard ground of a mountain. Step by step my spirit is filled with a sense of awe. At present I am surrounded by large boulders and rock formations.
They are so large that I can only see the bright blue sky above me. There is a narrow path in the center of these rocky crags’. Rounding a corner I found myself in a small clearing. There is a small oasis just ahead. I can see a small grove of fruit trees and a small stream or brook of water is flowing right in the center of this place. I also see a small cave just beyond the grove of trees on the right.
I just stood there taking in this visual place of simplicity and beauty. My internal revelry was interrupted by the sight of a man who had just come from out of the cave. He was wearing a simple robe. His eyes even at a distance were fierce and full of the glory of God. He seeing me began to slowly make his way over to me.
The closer he came I realized I had never seen him before. Soon he was standing right in front of me. His clothes and appearance were simple but he wore an expression on his face of warmth and affability. Smiling he embraced me and without a word being spoken I could feel the love, compassion, and understanding of the Lord in him.
He said, “Michael I have been sent by Father to greet you and pass on to you that wisdom it has been my privilege to gain in life and here. I am one of the seven servants the angel prophesied to you was being sent to speak a word of blessing and encouragement into your life.
You have been on a long journey son of the inner heart. The journey has been filled with pain and discouragement. Yet in every step of your life day by day the Father has been ever with you. His vision and plan for your life were ordained before you were ever born. The anointed and special servants of the master have one and all have drawn the special hatred of the prince of darkness.
He hates you and those like you for many reasons. It has been my privilege to meet and know several such people both here and in life. I had a small place in the word of God as expressed inthe book of Acts. I was sent by the master by direct revelation to pray and impart healing into the life of a young Pharisee. He had been a great enemy of the fledgling church of Jesus Christ.
I had never met him before but had seen him from afar. It was so obvious to anyone this young zealot was filled with the arrogance and self righteousness of the obsessed. He was convinced in his heart that he must stamp out this young sect of believers in the resurrection of Jesus. The master spoke so clearly to me to go to meet this man whose very name inspired feelings of great fear to all true believers of Jesus Christ.
The Lord sent me to pray for him with the simple word that he had been chosen by God for his great purpose. So in obedience to our Lord’s command I went to see him. The man I met that day was profoundly changed from the person he had been before. His eyes had been blinded and his heart shaken by the revelation that he had been persecuting the followers of him who even death could not hold.
Saul a man of arrogance and pride was broken and humbled. It was my privilege to begin the work in him that Jesus was to bring into his life. He was already a believer in Jesus due to his experience on the road to Damascus. I laid my hand on his eyes and in the name of our beloved Lord spoke the word of faith over him and saw the scales of blindness fall from his eyes. Saul from the beginning was an ardent follower of Jesus.
I spent quite a bit of time with him in the days which followed. I was privileged to hear him proclaim to the entire city of Damascus of his great faith in the risen Lord whom he had so recently despised. He had been changed from the inside out by the revelation of the son which had been planted in his heart.
I was used of God to speak a word of healing and saw the scales of blindness fall from his eyes. Yet I was also privileged to sow words of righteousness into the heart of this beloved newly born son of righteousness”.
His story had told me without saying so who this man of God was. Ananias was looking deeply into my eyes. We had been slowly making our way over to the entrance of the cave I had mentioned previously. He had stopped me by putting his hand on my shoulder. He has very large, expressive, eyes and at the moment they were looking deeply into mine.
I felt like he was looking right through me into my very soul. I felt a great anointing upon him. He without saying a word placed his hand on my head and the glory of God in him dropped me to my knees in front of him.
He lifted his eyes as if searching the skies above for revelation and with his hand still on my head began to pray. “Father it has been my joy to be an elder and be used of you both in life and here to sow words of healing and direction into those who you have sent my way. I give myself to you my Lord for whom I gave my life all those centuries ago.
Michael your servant has been chosen by Father to walk in his high places. He does not as of yet fully understand my Lord just what that means. Soon you shall call him to yourself and reveal your inward heart to him and in the light of that revelation he shall be sent forth. Yet help him understand Father the greatest calling of his life is not to go forward in the ministry you have chosen for him but to be allowed the privilege of walking into the light of your glory and to be a separated servant of the most high.
Strengthen the weaknesses of his body my Lord and fill his heart with an inward determination to follow the path you have and are calling him to. As you did with Paul Holy Father fill his heart with a divine revelation of who and what you are my Father. Let that knowledge of you, fill his heart with the humility and compassion of your heart my lord. Allow me your servant to speak words of life into his heart”.
Having said this he reached down and lifted me up to my feet. Smiling he said, “Come my son let us break bread together for I have many things to share with you”.
He then turned and walked into the cave and I dutifully followed. My spirit rejoices in my Lord and my God. My spirit is filled with a new found determination to follow this course to the end. May God have his perfect will in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home