Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A Son's Inspiration


It has been a wonderful few days spent with Moses a giant, and the tenderest hearted man I have ever known. Yet we both know it is time for me to move on. I feel led to continue my journey and in a direction I have never gone before. I have been privileged to be summoned by Father on numerous occasions to ascend his holy mountain. Yet today I feel led to begin a walk around it.
It is a large rugged mountain covered with jagged rocks all around it. The top is covered with the smoke and fire of the Almighty. Moses and I walked a short distance and he reached out and put his hand on my shoulder. Turning I looked deeply into his large brown eyes and could see the fire and glory of the Lord.
He said, “My son, we have traveled far you and I in these last four years as you count time on earth,. It has been my privilege to be used of our Lord to impart to you many of the truths he has revealed to me. Yet there comes a time in every prophet’s life when he must walk on alone and embrace for himself the destiny that Father has placed on his life.
That day has come for you my son. Father has begun the final process where he shall call you unto himself on his holy mountain. There you shall be consumed from the inside out by his power and glory. This is a solemn task my son. Jesus said many are called but few are chosen. Few that have made their way here have ever come to this, as you have my son. Father shall not only anoint you with the kingdom authority of that kingdom he has prepared, but pull you into himself and consume the sacrifice of all that you are that you might walk in the understanding of who he is, Kneel before me my son.”
Hearing this I dropped to my knees before him. He placed his right hand on my head and I could feel the rush of the Holy Spirit come all over me. Moses hand placed on my head began to glow. It got so bright I could not look upon it. The light has traveled down his arm into his hands and into me. My spirit is filled with light and I raised my hands toward Father’s mountain and began to worship him.

My heart yearns for whatever Father has in store for me. My spirit is glowing with the power and glory of God.
Moses said, “Father the time has come and your servant Michael has prepared himself. In spite of tremendous persecution from the princes of hell he has made his way here as it was planned by you all along. He has been my joy and you have given him to me as a son in the spirit.
Yet dark days are ahead and it is going to take the intense light of your kingdom authority to break the shackles of hell that bind so many hearts in evil. Yet in this hour your son and mine has come to separate himself unto you Holy Father. Receive him unto yourself my Lord and my God.
Brand him into your service Father that he might walk with you through all the dark days ahead. Father the time for the establishment of you kingdom has come. Fill Michael’s heart with a holy determination to see this journey through to the end”.
Having said this he reached down once more and lifted me to my feet. He kissed me and hugged in a warm fatherly embrace. Reaching down he picked up my staff and handed it to me.
“Michael when you leave Father’s mountain you shall be anointed with an understanding of the deep things of God. That understanding shall carry you forth into that anointing Father has prepared for you in these last days,. Rejoice in him my son and rejoice in the light and understanding he is bringing into your heart and life. Goodbye my son.
Having looked me deeply in the eyes he turned and began to make his way back to his lodge. I stood there for some little time watching him grow smaller and smaller until he disappeared behind a larg e rock formation. Grasping my staff I turned to the task at hand and began to walk once more.
I cannot help but reflect on all Moses had said to me and pondering them in my heart I have begun that final journey which Father has been preparing me for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home