Friday, April 8, 2011

A Son's Inspiration


Once more my spirit is moved by the force, power, and anointing of this place. I find myself standing at the foot of Father’s mountain. My spirit yearns to ascend once more up its holy slopes. This time is different than the other times. I am being summoned by Father for the express purpose of walking into that cloud of his presence he promised to me so many years ago.
Sighing I sank to my knees and raised my hands and my eyes towards Father’s mountain. In my heart of hearts I know that I am being called to separate myself unto him. This entire journey since the beginning four years ago has been about separation. Step by step he has given me a higher revelation of his person and self.
There has been a price to be paid at each place I have gone. At present in the natural world my body is weak and ill. The powers of hell are pulling out all the stops in their determination to stop me from finishing this journey. Yet in spite of it all I am determined no matter what the price to see this through to the end. I feel the pull of the mountain as I have never felt it before.
The price to walk here has been hard but I do not regret for one moment having done so. So many believers want the power and anointing of God, but far too few are willing to pay the price to walk in it. Jesus said unless a grain of wheat falls into the ground and dies it can produce no life. He by his death birthed many sons and daughters into Father’s kingdom.
There can be no comparison with any of us with the master’s life and death and what price he was willing to pay to finish the work Father had given him to do. Yet in some small way we to have been called to make a holy sacrifice to, walk with him in his high places. We too must follow the example of our Lord and allow the Holy Spirit to take the little seed that we are to be buried and die.
God places in each human heart that believes into him at the new birth a tiny seed. This seed is the smallest of all seeds much like the mustard seed. Yet if it allows itself to be planted into the field of death, it is capable of producing the life that that seed was given to produce. The reason why so few walk this out is most of us are willing to make a sacrifice for the kingdom, but we are unwilling to make the full complete sacrifice God demands.
To walk in the kingdom awareness of our Father we must lay down the pride and arrogance of human ambition. We must release from our hearts the lust for fame and recognition that is the motivating factor for many in the church today. We must see ourselves in the light of God’s revelation of whom and what we really are.
A seed has but one purpose to sacrifice its life that his life might stand up in its place. There can be no real truth while we cling so tenaciously to our own life. God I am willing to share part of myself with you but the vast majority of my decisions and lifestyle shall be lived according to the dictates of my own will. We must die to all that we are and submit all that we are to him.
Millions of believers around the world cannot understand why they have the afflictions and sorrows that seem to dog their every step. It is because we are experts at compartmentalizing parts of our lives and hearts in Gods service, but most of our life, time, and ambition are tied directly into the course we have set for ourselves.
We come to God already having made up our minds what we are going to do. We pray a simple prayer asking God to bless it then we blame him when everything goes wrong. God put the seed of life into every human heart that believes in him and his Spirit is leading us to plant it in the spirits field.
He will never place the fullness of his life and anointing in the heart of someone who has not even placed themselves in the field of spiritual death to our natural man. The seed dies but a plant is raised from the ashes of that death. That life is God life. A man or woman who gives everything they are to the Spirit will go through the pain of self death, but be raised in the life of the almighty.
That seed no matter how hard it tried, no matter how it schemed, no matter what course it followed can in and of itself produce the plant that it by its own death can produce. God wants to fill us with his fullness but he will never mix that with the pride, arrogance, and pride of the human heart. We must cease so that he in his fullness would be raised in his place. All of this and more is on my mind as I kneel before Father’s mountain. I know he is going to ask me for all that I am.
Yet in the place of my own human frailties the living Christ shall arise in kingdom power and dominion. AS the tears coursed down my cheeks, my heart is reaching out to my Father, as the awareness of the total commitment he is going to ask of me is being made clear. I stood once more to my feet and began to make my way back to my mentors lodge.
I am determined to finish the course he has set out before me even if it costs me everything including my own life. I am no different than any other man. I know too well the pride and ambition of my own heart, the utter incapability to do the things of which I speak here. Yet I know the Lord God who is pulling at my heart shall work out in me the strength to do that which he is calling me to do. His will be done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home