Saturday, March 5, 2011

Two Weeks In Hell Part Seven


I find myself today continuing that lonely task of walking in yet another of the tunnels of hell. Left far behind is the cavern of eternal death transformation. Before I had been able to distinguish a vast difference between the lost human souls and their evil demon tormentors. But the deeper one goes in hell a radical transformation takes place. I can from this place discern little difference whatsoever between them.

Jesus and I are still together walking side by side. We have been saying very little and my mind and heart are heavy for the lost that I find here. Such a vast transformation has occurred in these people! Their fear and torment seems to be as great as ever. They however have been given over to complete evil! I cannot help but compare the righteous in heaven with the ones I see here! There the people are full of the life and nature of God, and the very atmosphere reflects this.

Here the people are reflecting the anointing of eternal death and the deeper we descend into the depths of hell the more pronounced this transformation becomes. I looked over at Jesus and his face was set with the glory and anointing of God that I could feel radiating from his body. My mind also cannot help but continue the comparison that I see between the eternally lost and the righteous.

How well I remember the contrast between what I am seeing here and the vision I had of the righteous standing before Father and the Son in the valley of eternity! We one and all knew we were about to enter the eternal kingdom of glory in which the glory and power of Father were to fill us once and for all. I sense in my heart that these lost ones with whom I now find myself are on a path of eternal destiny, and like we in the valley of eternity were transformed into the image of God; these people are being transformed more and more into the image of evil!


Our destiny is the kingdom of Father! Their destiny is the lake of fire! This and so many other things are going through my mind at this time. I felt a hand on my arm and turning saw the master motioning me to turn aside. We stopped and moved over to one side. We are standing not twenty feet from this evil host of tens of thousands all walking down this tunnel headed for whatever awaits them.

Jesus said, “My son, you have rightly discerned that which I would have you see here. For there has been an eternal bond made between the agents of sin and death and the souls of the lost. There comes a time in hell when demon and human both take on the same level of evil and malevolence. The people that you see here have been transformed by eternal death and thusly blinded by the power of darkness. They are in torment here it is true but they would be tormented even more by the light and glory of heaven and all it represents.

Evil like insects hiding under a rock seeks out the darkness and shadows. The light of truth like insects exposed to the light sends them scurrying for a new place to hide. That is why my word says I will destroy evil when I return by the brightness of my coming. Ultimate evil my son will find its true destiny in ultimate darkness. Hell is a place of eternal separation from God. In life I was ever present and they were not able to walk out to its fullest the evil that is within them.

Son there is coming a fundamental transformation upon the earth”. Jesus and I walked over to a small side tunnel or cave. I could no longer see the people but could hear the footsteps of the thousands as they walked by. Jesus and I sat down on the floor with our backs to the wall and looking over at me he continued his discourse.

“I did not want to bring you here my son. I know that the two weeks we have spent here has been a burden on your heart. Yet it was necessary my child to show you evil in its most malignant form. We have begun a time of new revelation knowledge that is transforming you my beloved. I take no delight in the suffering of these here. I have no desire to discuss with you the individual people and their sins on earth which brought here each individual you see”.
Jesus put his hand on my arm and looking deeply into my eyes continued. “Son I am a person of principle. Some things do not change with me and one thing I have never done with anyone. Do not believe those who would say I spoke to them in hell abut this persons torment, or that persons suffering, for why they are here is a private affair. It is between each individual and me why they are here and it is not yours or anyone else’s business.

Son you have entered a new realm of spiritual understanding and revelation. On your son’s journey I used Moses, Enoch, Elijah and others to prepare your heart for that which is now happening in your life. This trip to hell my son though painful was necessary. I take no pleasure in the suffering of others and none suffer more than the lost of hell. I did not bring you here son to satisfy any morbid curiosity that some may have of hell.

There is much about hell that you have not seen. Son we could spend years here examining all the various components of hell. No my child I am not going to show you where these poor lost souls are going from here. They are headed for a great cavern where they will enter the flames of evil perdition that is but just the beginning of their eternal suffering and shame. It would serve no purpose to share that with you.

There are levels of hell even within the flames of judgment that awaits them my child. Yet even the lost deserve the dignity of not having their suffering exposed for the entire world to see. Yet you may say Lord, you have shown me great suffering that they have already endured. This is true my child but it has all been for a purpose. It was necessary to show you my child what you are fighting both for and against.

My desire in coming here was to show you the internal transformation that evil brings to the human soul and spirit. You have seen with your own eyes these lost one be transformed into the very image of the demonic forces of sin and death that inhabit them”.

Jesus sighed and leaned back heavily against the wall. His eyes reflecting the deep concentration of his mind and heart. “Son the transformation into evil that you have seen the lost experience did not begin here but rather began in life. You saw with your own eyes the evil anointing that spiritual death places in the hearts of the lost. You could see this evil in their eyes. In the world of men there are evil men who if you think about it my son have gone a long way in their journey that will bring them here.

I think of Enoch. He sought us for fifty years and never once gave in to the spirits of compromise to end his quest. Once he found us he lived the rest of his days in eternal servitude to Father’s will and purpose. His was a voice of kingdom power and authority that shook the world of that day. Yet their came a time when his work was done on earth, and Father brought him to himself that he might be in service to him on an eternal level. From that day to this very moment he has as he did in life laid down his life with an eternal vigilance to ever be in Father’s service.

Son there are evil men consumed with the lust for power and domination just as sold out to hell as Enoch was to Father. They are corrupted by the evil that dwells in their hearts. Some men are transformed by spiritual death in life as you have seen transformed here. Son you have felt not only the evil of this place, but also the anointing for evil that this place produces. You have been given a new awareness of the awesome dimensions that evil is capable of carving out in the human heart.

I brought you here my child to both expose you to this ultimate expression of evil as you see it here, but to also give you the spiritual revelation of being able to recognize it when you see it. From this day forward as you walk out your life you will be able to discern evil for what it is. Son it grieves me in my heart to say there are evil men in authority in my church whose selfish ambitions of pride and ambition has allowed the forces of hell to tap into their hearts. Many think my spirit is leading them but they are being used by hell to further their own quest for power, prestige, and authority.

Son, one of the reasons I am sending you out at this time is to expose the darkness and root out from amongst my people these wolves of hell. You will not have to assail them publicly my son, but the light of glory inside your heart, which you and others I am sending out in this hour shall walk in, shall expose them for what they are. You have learned a great truth here my son, that evil also has an anointing, and here in hell you have seen the eternal transformation that evil brings”.

At this point Jesus smiled and his eyes began to glow with the glory of God. He reached over and took my hand in his and the fire and glory of his being began to flood my spirit. His entire being began to glow with that radiate heat and power that God and God alone has. Yet in connection with him my spirit began to glow with the fire of his love and compassion.

He smiled at me and said, “Son it is time to leave this place of eternal damnation and despair. We must return to a place and time that I told you we would return for I have much to share with you. There you will see the eternal transformation and destiny of the righteous, even as you have seen the transformation of evil here”.

Still holding my hand he and I began to soar and I felt the bonds of hell and darkness fade in the light and glory of his eternal being as we soared ever upwards. It had taken two weeks to descend into the pit of hell into which I had found myself, but it only took us a few seconds to escape this dungeon of evil and damnation.

In a matter of seconds I have found myself here. I am back in the valley of eternity again, surrounded by the millions and millions of redeemed saints that I had seen before. All is just as it was before. We are surrounded by millions of angels and Jesus in all his radiate glory is standing on the platform addressing us as before. I looked to my right and as before when I was here Father is standing in front of the platform listening as were the rest of us to Jesus.

Jesus eyes began to glow with a fire of glory beyond anything I had ever seen before. He said, “beloved, now the time of eternal glory and kingdom authority has come. You must enter into that eternal kingdom, and that eternal expression of love that Father has for you. That day of final and grand transformation has come”.

I am standing in the crowd of millions of believers from all the ages listening to the words of my Lord. Here we are in the distant future and all assembled here are about to experience that grand expression of love and devotion that Father has for us as we enter his kingdom. I could not help but smile. I could not be farther from hell than I am at this moment. My heart is filled with a glorious sense of anticipation as I and all these others in the valley of eternity wait on our lord and king.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home