Monday, February 28, 2011

Two Weeks In Hell Part Five

November 26th, 2008


I have been either on the road to hell or in hell for the last eight days. This experience has had a profound effect on me. I never realized before what comfort we derive in this life from our surroundings. I mean no matter what you may be facing in this life, you never face the sense of hopelessness that is the lot of those who find themselves here. I am here with the master and even still this place is having an effect on me. I have attempted in my own small way to describe and chronicle the events that I have seen and experienced here.

Yet the mere reciting of facts and events does not convey the effect this place has on your heart and emotions. Hell is a dark place of solid rock and long winding tunnels. That in and of itself is bad enough. We take for granted the beauty of a sunrise, or the warm touch of a human hand given to us just when we need it. Imagine a world where there is absolutely nothing that you will ever see or experience that will ever give inspiration to your soul. Imagine a heart devoid of any hope whatsoever.

Imagine an existence where you go from place to place, knowing that around the next corner, you may come face to face with the most horrible form of torture and judgment. Imagine being either in torment or contemplating that no matter what you may face it will just go on and on in a never ending wave of anguish and distress. The master has allowed me to feel the atmosphere that this place engenders in the human heart. I have at times found myself overwhelmed by fear, and the distress I feel in my heart for all the suffering I see going on around me.

He and I have left behind the cavern of Apollyon. We are walking side by side down this long winding tunnel. It is far narrower than the tunnels we have walked in before. Yet the things that I have found true about all such tunnels are still true of this one. The air is hot and oppressive. There is also a stench in hell that were I to smell it in my natural body would cause my stomach to turn. We are also descending down and the deeper we go the greater the sense of helplessness that grips your heart.

I looked over at Jesus and his face shows him to be deep in thought as we silently continued our journey. I can remember so many times we have shared such wonders together but nothing like this. Up ahead in the distance I can hear what sounds like a great throng of people. They seem to be in a great deal of distress, which I must admit is the norm of people here. Yet I must admit the sound is far more intense than what I have heard before.

Jesus stopped and motioned to me and we sat down on the floor with our backs to the wall. His eyes were filled with tears and I could tell his heart was distressed. He turned and looked at me and said, “My son, what you are about to see few have ever experienced except for the lost. Walk in my strength my child and do not give in to the fear that will attempt to fill your heart. I told you there were far worse places here than what you have seen”.

Jesus sighed, and starred straight ahead with a far away look in his eyes. He just sat there for a few moments as if collecting his thoughts. “Michael you have had many questions enter your mind since we got here but none has been more profound than the question of why”. He turned and looked my way his face displaying an agony and grief that tore at my heart. I instinctively placed my hand on his arm in a feeble attempt to comfort him.

A slight smile formed on his face and with his other hand he gripped my hand on his arm and I could feel the love and warmth pass between us. His eyes are the most beautiful blue and as he gazed deeply into mine the love and devotion I have for him filled my heart with love and joy. We sat there for just a moment in silence. Yet although no words were being expressed the love he had for me could not have been more apparent.

He said, “Michael the love that you and I have just shared the people and demons of hell are completely incapable of. You have spent a great deal of time my son in heaven over the last few years. The atmosphere of heaven is one of love and compassion. You see beloved heaven is a place where that divine spark of eternal life that I placed in your heart when you accepted me as Lord and Savior grows and develops. Think of the great love of Father’s heart. Think of my beloved followers with whom you have grown to love and appreciate in the past year”.

His eyes began to glow with the intensity of the glory of God. Right here in the very pit of hell my spirit began to swoon with love and affection for my lord. “Michael when someone comes to me I place in their hearts the divine love that has ever been the norm that we Father, Son, and Holy Spirit have existed in for all time. It is placed within you in seed form and by your devotion and consecration to me it grows and develops. Few my child have allowed the glory of our love to grow within their hearts to the extent that you have in this life. Yet no matter what level of revelation and understanding a believer in this life has it will by its nature bring them to me when they pass from this life.

Don’t you see son the new creation that I died for comes to heaven upon death because it is the natural consequence of the new life and nature I placed in your hearts. In heaven all continue to walk in the life and nature of their heavenly Father simply because as the love and glory of our being we placed in you grows it has a destiny all its own. Divine love pulls you ever upward to me. The life you have inside you comes from above and has properties within it that whether in this life or the next will continue to grown and develop. You gain all this by simple faith in me.

Heaven and all it represents is merely the natural place wherein exists the greatest love ”. Jesus reached over and placed his hand on my arm in a gesture of love and devotion. “Michael the greatest force ever known is agape love. Heaven was created by that love being given its greatest expression and all spirits filled with agape love come to heaven at death because what you are at death pulls you to me”.

With this he once more leaned back against the wall and sighed. I could sense the despair filling his heart. He once more and with tears running down his face looked deeply in to my eyes. I have never seen Jesus so overcome with grief and my heart was stirred by him. He sat there for a few moments regaining his composure. He then said, “My word says that hell was created for the devil and his angels. It was never meant for man”. His eyes had an almost pleading look of despair in them. “Michael you know me. Has it never occurred to you that what hell is seems to be so completely at odds with everything you have seen of both Father and I? You have seen some of the torments of hell my son.

Do you think my child that we would ever create such a place of such horror and terror? Would our hearts be filled with such an evil desire to punish the wicked that we would make a place of confinement for them as evil and vile as this place”? He shook his head as he said these words. “Michael heaven was made as much by you as by us. We share the same life. Our hearts are filled with the same love and affection”. His eyes had a look that just tore at my heart. His eyes were pleading with me to understand. “Son it is as simple as this ultimate love has a destiny. It was this ultimate love that pulls all such like hearted people together. This love is ever growing within you for it is as eternal and divine by nature as Fathers heart.

I was born into the world of men to die in the place of every man, woman, and child who would ever live. Love, agape love, drove me to the cross. I made a way for every one to freely be filled with our life by my resurrection. Yet the choice to receive such life is a decision that every heart must make for him or her self.

Michael when Satan fell he was by choice not only in rebellion but he was also cut off from the love of Father by deliberate choice. Son we made hell as a place of separation for all such spirits in rebellion against us. We made a place of confinement but they my son turned it into hell. Just as the love placed in your hearts by Father pulls you to us the lack of such love has a destiny of its own. Men have a choice in this life. If they chose to disdainfully turn their back on our free gift of redemption upon death they pass here.

Son they cannot come to us in heaven because they have no life within them. Hell like heaven is nothing more or less than the ultimate expression of eternal death in the hearts of the lost. Demons torment the lost and each other because it is their nature to do so. They have no compassion because they have no life. Hell like heaven is the outward manifestation of the darkness within the hearts and souls of the lost. Man in the fall is selfish, evil, and consumed with dark passions of every sort. Hell is simply the place that all such fallen spirits gravitate to in the next life.


Jesus sighed, and his body shook with sobs. He said, “Son I died for them and took their punishment for them. Do you think I would ever desire that even one of them should find there way here? Someday they shall one and all stand before me and give an account for their life. Hell and all within it shall be cast into the lake of fire. Their once and for all rebellion and darkness shall end forever. Come my child let us be going”.

With these words the master stood to his feet and my heart is filled with even more love and compassion than I had for him before. Something horrible awaits us up ahead I know. I don’t know what it is but I know that when I am with Jesus no matter where I find myself all is well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home