Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A Son's Inspiration


I am surrounded by the beauty and splendor of this incredible place. A soft warm breeze gently caresses my face. I pulled my cloak more tightly around me as my spirit was flooded with joy at finding myself here once more. Heaven is a timeless realm and it has been over a month since I last found myself here. Yet even though in our world a month has gone by I find myself in the forest of God heading for the valley of inspiration once more.
It is almost as if I have gone back to the very time and place of my last visit here. Grasping my staff I and my companion have continued our journey. Looking to my left my heart leaped for joy at the sight of him who has always as far back as I can remember been the object of my life’s desire. I have never known anyone like him. He is the most beautiful person it has ever been my privilege to know.
Sensing my feelings he stopped and turned to face me. His eyes are a dark blue and his hair dark as the gentle breeze blew through his hair. I sense in him a bonding, spirit to spirit, his eyes a reflection of friendship and affability. It has been my privilege to have more times than I can count to find myself in his company. Each time I have made my way here and spent time with him it has been a time of great joy.
Jesus put his hand on my arm and the love that he has for me could never have been more apparent than at this special moment in time. We stood there for a brief moment with not a word being said between us. Yet in that moment he reinforced to my heart that I had his undivided attention.
Smiling he turned and we once more began our journey. We are surrounded by the trees of the forest of God. They stand like giant sentinels greater than any trees on earth they towered above us. Interspersed in between their branches are brightly colored red and blue flowers. The soft warm breeze brought home to me the sweet nectar of their scent.
I know just being here with the master has filled my spirit with the serenity of peace and joy that always fills my heart whenever I find myself in his presence. The worries and cares of this present life are lost by the joy he brings to me. We have gone a great distance since we started this journey. In the distance I could see a clearing and following the masters lead we made our way to it.
As we cleared the edge of the forest I saw we had come to a beautiful meadow. It is quite large and is situated in the middle of the forest through which we have traveled so far. This meadow is I would say eight or ten miles wide and is surrounded on all sides by the forest of God. I can see a small villa in the distance and a gasp of delight escaped my lips at the sight of this lovely place.
Turning to my left I saw Jesus standing there with a slight smile on his face. He once more reached over and touched my arm. His manner was generous and kind.
He said, “Michael my son this place is named serenity. It is a place of spiritual refreshment and renewal. We have a long way to go, yet we shall take the time to allow your spirit to rest and be strengthened by the wonders that the land of serenity affords. Come let us be going”.
He turned and entered the meadow and I dutifully followed. The moment I took my first step into the meadow my heart was filled with the serenity and peace that this beautiful place brings to the heart. I felt the day to day worries and concerns of my day to day existence in the natural world begin to slip away one by one from me.
Hot tears of joy began to caress my cheeks for until this moment I did not realize just how heavy the internal weights of life had been. In the distance I can see a beautiful garden, their varied colors and scents filing my spirit with joy. Soon we were walking through the heart of this garden and Jesus and I made our way over to a beautiful little arbor. It had a bench large enough for the two of us to sit down.
We sat down and I could not help but notice that there were vines full of multicolored flowers that formed a roof of beauty above our heads. This bench affords a wondrous view of the garden of serenity stretching out before us. In the distance I could see angels and saints of God busily engaged working in the garden. I could not have been, and cannot remember, ever being happier at any time in my life that I am at this moment.
Jesus said, “Michael my son you are about to enter into the final phase of preparation for that work which Father and I would have for you to do. All of your questions shall be answered at this time and the glory of the world yet to come shall be unveiled to your heart. Mankind and the world as you know it are about to enter its last and most violent time”.
The warm smile that had been on his face disappeared and his eyes were a reflection of deep concentration. His look was stern and his manner one of deep concern. Instinctively I reached over and put my arm on his in a gesture of love and understanding on my part. It was obvious to me the great burden he was carrying in his heart. His eyes had a faraway look in them as he contemplated all the responsibility that he was feeling for the days yet to come in our world. Smiling at me as only he can, he put his hand on mine still resting on his arm.
“Michael my son, the days ahead shall be very dark. History as you know it is entering its final and most violent stage. Satan knows he has but just a short time left. He was and is a murderer and has been one from the beginning. Evil shall be unmasked and seen for what it is in this hour.
Satan has but one desire and that has always been the same from the beginning. He longs to be worshiped as divine so that he can kill and destroy. He is the ultimate example of hatred, and murder, and his heart is a black cauldron of evil and deceit. Even his most devout followers in the world of men he hates and despises. The final phase of history as you know it has begun”.
Jesus having said this leaned back resting against the back of the bench upon which we are sitting. He is sitting on my left and at the moment he is staring straight ahead into the garden. I could not help but reflect on the vast difference between the beauty and serenity that this place engenders and the words he had just spoken.
Turning to face me he placed his right hand on my shoulders. I knew from the expression on his face that which he was about to share with me was of great importance.
“Michael my son I shall speak plainly. The devastation, death, and destruction that the earthquake and tsunami brought to Japan in the last few days on earth are just the beginning. It was not my doing but rather the evil one has offered unto himself a sacrifice of blood and destruction. He is following his master plan that shall end with the son of perdition, that evil one, Daniel, Paul, and John spoke of in my word rising to power in the earth.
In the days ahead even more violent storms and destruction shall come. Wars caused by the fear and panic of nations looking after their own national interests shall spread across the globe. Death and destruction shall follow in the wake of these wars as fear shall shake the world as never before. Millions around the globe shall in the coming days face the twin scourges of plagues and starvation that these events shall engender.
These are the days that I spoke to my disciples about so long ago. Yet this is just the beginning of sorrows. Do not allow the fear of the days just ahead fill your heart. No matter what it may look like I am and shall ever remain in control. All power in heaven and earth has been given to me. These days shall be shortened and shall end with the return of the son of man returning to the earth to establish a kingdom which shall never end”.
Having said this he stood to his feet and I in my turn stood to mine. I could see the light and glory of divinity in his eyes. I fell on my face before him and began to worship him. He put his hand on my head and a holy fire of glory flooded my spirit. I am lying on the ground in front of him and he reached down and lifted me up to my feet. I am standing right in front of him and my knees are trembling at the power and glory I see reflected in his eyes. He began to speak and his words seemed to be coming from everywhere.
“I am the resurrection and the life. I am he that was dead and has risen and shall live forever more. Do not be shaken my son by the movements of hell in these days for I shall protect both you and your son in the days ahead as I always have. It is the plan of hell to offer the lives of billions of lives around the world in a grand sacrifice to Satan. Yet he shall be broken and his kingdom destroyed. I shall gather a grand harvest unto myself and the church shall begin to walk in the power and dominion of the kingdom yet to come.
Yet make no mistake about it son, it is I and I alone, who shall break the kingdom of darkness in this day. You must be the voice of love, compassion, and encouragement that I have called you to be. Prepare my people for the darkness that shall try all mankind in the days ahead.
Yet make no mistake about it my son. The time is nearer than you know when the son of man shall return and take out of the earth all those hearts dedicated unto me. The testimony of my servant Enoch shall be theirs. I shall call them home to me for this hemorrhaging world shall no longer be worthy of them”.
Once more I fell on my face before the master and began to worship him. I love him with all my heart and no matter what judgments the coming days shall unveil; I know that he is in control of both them, and my life, as well as the lives of believers all over the world all safe in his hands.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home