Sunday, April 3, 2011

A Son's Inspiration


My spirit is heavy and my heart filled with a holy conviction as I make my way forward. I am in the forest of God which is near my lodge but my journey this day is carrying me in the opposite direction. My destination is the mountain of God. How well I remember my first trip here almost four years ago. How far I have come since those days in spite of physical sickness and oppression I find myself here.
I have never felt such an awesome awareness of the Spirit as I am sensing at this moment. Breaking through the edge of the forest I entered the rocky plain that stands before the mountain of God. In the distance I can see the lodge of my mentor and spiritual father Moses. I paused for a moment and let the emotions of the moment rush all over me.
Hot tears began to run down my face and grasping my staff I sank to my knees in humble submission before my God. I could not find the words to speak and instead I began to moan in the Spirit. A holy fire and conviction swept over me and I knew I was entering an entirely new arena. Gone are the days of preparation and the time has come to move forward into that work and calling I was born to do.
Falling on my face I began to weep as I saw in the Spirit the millions of souls hanging in the balance in this hour. Here I lay for some little time calling out to Father for his wisdom and counsel. I feel so unworthy and unable to even remotely accomplish the vision he has placed in my heart.
Suddenly as I opened my eyes I could see the feet of someone standing right in front of me. Grasping my staff I pulled myself up to my knees and saw at once it was an angel. He was dressed entirely in white and the white light of the glory of God was all over him. His eyes were like flames of fire and his continence and bearing were fierce.
He reached inside his cloak and pulled out two things a scroll and a bottle. The bottle itself was glowing with an intense light and I began to tremble all over.
The angel put his hand on my shoulder and the force of his anointing was so strong that I fell on my face like a dead man. Never in my life have I felt such an intense calling of the Spirit of God as I do at this moment.
Yet I do not know as yet what this all means. I once more began to tremble all over as the angel just stood there, his hand on my shoulder for what could not have been more than a few seconds but it seemed much longer.
“He said Michael son of the inner heart I have been sent as I have been sent so many times over the centuries as a messenger from Father. The time for your eternal separation unto Father has come. I am but the first of seven other messengers Father is sending to prepare you for the days ahead.
You have known great weakness in body and spirit yet have remained steadfast in the midst of great spiritual affliction. The day is at hand and the process of final deliverance begins this day. The world is about to enter its darkest hour. Mankind shall suffer agonies in the days ahead unprecedented in human history. I am sent from Father to begin that final preparation that shall carry you in the days ahead.”
Having said this he opened the bottle and poured its contents on my head. The effect this had on me is beyond my capacity to understand. I just know a holy fervor and spiritual anointing filled my heart and spirit. I could feel an internal transformation flowing all through me.
In this most recent time of suffering I have been afflicted with not just physical suffering but doubts and internal concerns over what I was to do and how in my weakened state I could ever hope to accomplish the task God was going to give me.
The angel began to speak once more. “Son of the inner heart the time has come and the paln that Father has had for you from the beginning shall be made clear to you. You are the son of the inner heart not because of the place you hold in Father’s heart. He has called you once more to his holy mountain to open a revelation of his innermost being to you. Out of that revelation nations shall be won, and demonic kingdoms of darkness pulled down.
The oil I have place upon you and the scroll I have for you shall be the first step into a new world. From this day forward you shall see the world and all of humanity through Father’s eyes. Stand and be renewed in your body with the anointing of holy fire that Father is sending you to the world to set at liberty all those bound in darkness to which you shall be sent”.
Having said this, the angel vanished as quickly as he had appeared. Lying on the ground was the scroll he had left behind. I picked it up and turning it over in my hands I saw it was sealed with Father’s own ring. It began to glow with an intense light and as I held it in my hands it also began to give off an intense heat as well.
I opened my cloak and put it inside the folds of my cloak. Standing to my feet I took my staff in hand and standing to my feet began to make my way towards Moses lodge which I could see in the distance. Inside I have been transformed by my experience today. I know this is but the first step of this final journey. The time of preparation is at an end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home