Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A Son's Inspiration


Step by step I am making my way over to the lodge in the distance. With every step I take my heart is settled on the deep settled conviction that I am walking into uncharted waters. Making my way over to a large boulder I leaned against it as I took in the panoramic view unfolding before me. A flood of warm memories began to cascade through my mind as I was reminded of just how special this place is to me.
To the uninitiated I shall add this word of explanation. This writing is the written record of a vision or trip to glory of which I have been privileged to make numerous such excursions in the past. Heaven is a place of great wonder and it has been my honor to travel in its sacred places for years now.
The lodge in the distance is not unknown to me, or its occupant a stranger. Long ago a great man finished his course as the Apostle Paul penned so long ago. He has continued in his great service to Father ever since his arrival on these hallowed shores all those centuries ago.
I met him four years ago and he was used of the Lord to impart to me some of the great wisdom and understanding he has garnered over the centuries. During the last four years we have developed a deep personal affection for one another. He is my heavenly spiritual father and I could not love him any more is he were my natural father. I am speaking of that great patriarch of the word Moses.
In heaven we do not sit around on white fluffy clouds playing harps all the day long. Neither do we spend all of our time in the throne room in worship and praise to God. For that matter Father does not spend all of his time sitting on a throne in the before mentioned throne room. He is very actively involved in the affairs of heaven and earth.
Jesus said while he was on earth that the deeds and words that he spoke were not his own but the Father’s who had sent him. He also said he did what he saw the Father doing. Father is a very involved very hands on sovereign. My internal revelry was interrupted by a loud rumble from the top of Father’s mountain.
This mountain is by far the most special and most anointed place I have ever been in heaven. Even here one does not ascend his mountain without being invited to do so. Moses has such a heart for Father that even though he has a mansion just outside the holy city here; he long ago had this simple lodge built so that he might wait on Father.
In his own words he exclaimed to me I shall either be on this mountain in Father’s presence or I shall await his call in this lodge at the foot of his mountain. The thing that separates the truly great servants of the most high from the average is their enormous capacity for service. This was a quality Moses and the other great servants of the triune God had in life and they continue in this fashion here.
I picked up my staff and began to make my way towards the lodge once more. I am still about one hundred yards or so from it. Suddenly the door of the lodge opened and four men came out and upon seeing me they made their way over to me.
All four of these men it has been my privilege to not only meet but I must also confess their wisdom and understanding of the deep things of God, not to mention their warmth and understanding natures have had a profound effect on my life. One by one I embraced them and my spirit was filled with great joy to find myself in their company once more.
The first to greet me was a large barrel chested man with a booming voice. Abraham is a simple man and remains in many ways the Sheppard he was so long ago. In heaven he is beloved for his warmth and affability. Yet he also possesses a deep seated wisdom as wise and holy as his eyes are large and expressive and full of life.
“Michael it is a joy to see you once more. We all here assembled have invested time and effort into implanting something of the understanding we have learned in our time here and on earth. The day of your final deliverance from all the physical affections is at hand. Father shall reveal to you his will at this time and unveil to you a new understanding of who and what he is.”
Having said this he stepped back and Daniel wrapped his arms around me. Daniel has a presence about him that has been accentuated in heaven but surely must have been present during his time on earth. He is a small man with small features much like John the apostle. In fact I have seen them together on several occasions up here and it was obvious they had a deep affection and understanding between them.
Daniel is looking deep into my eyes with one hand resting on my shoulders. He has a keen mind and towering intellect that had to be his in life as well. Daniel commands respect for these qualities and also for his quiet humble demeanor.
“Michael the days that I and John and so many others wrote about are at hand. Mankind is entering its final most convulsive period. It was for days such as these that you and so many unnamed others were born. You and the other voices that Father is raising in this hour shall be refined in history’s darkest hour. Yet the true church of Jesus Christ shall shine as the stars in the heavens, a beacon of light that shall lead many into the kingdom”.
Daniel stepped back and Enoch put his arms around me and just held me there for a long moment. In that moment I reflected back over the training this dedicated servant of God has led me through over the past four years. He like the other three here are all part of the twenty-four elders. Yet Enoch bears a singular distinction. The others all point to him as the leader of the elders.
I still remember that day three years ago when around a small fire in one of Abraham’s tents Enoch told me his story about his long walks in search of God. The earth had become desperately wicked and the sons of God or the followers of truth saw their numbers grow smaller and smaller.
They would sit around the campfires at night telling the stories that had been passed down from father Adam of his walk with God. Adam had fallen but he still retained the memories of what it had been like before. Enoch was not satisfied with the stories and began his own search for Father. He spent the next fifty years in a search for God. His wife had said to him, “how long shall you continue this quest of yours. Enoch’s reply was to the point and succulent.
This was entirely in step with the personality of the man himself. He said, “I must find him for myself. I will not be satisfied with the stories of others”. Then one day he began yet another of his long walks in search of God. He came to a place and stopped to offer a sacrifice to God.
Having done this he prostrated himself on the ground determined not to take another step. For days he wept and poured out his heart fasting all the while. Finally he told Father that here he would remain and either God would reveal himself to him or he would die there. He said then that as his body turned to dust that his sun bleached bones would still be reaching out to God as a witness of his love and devotion.
It was then that Father revealed himself to Enoch and the epic destiny of his life began. Father took him one day on one of his walks and he has remained his devoted servant ever since. The other elders all admit that Enoch has been places in the Spirit with God and seen things no other man has ever been or seen.
“Michael my son, we have `come a long way together in a short time. The time of preparation is over and Father shall soon call you unto himself on his holy mountain. When you descend once more the weights of this life that have hindered you shall be merely memories of the past. We have gathered as a sign to you of our solidarity with you”.
Having said this he stepped back with the other two and the final member of these four men of distinction stepped forward. Moses eyes were brimming with tears as he embraced me.
I said, “My father my heart rejoices to be with you once more”.
He said, “The days of darkness have come my son. Histories darkest hour has come. Father is calling you to himself to reveal to you understanding of that which is yet to come and all that he would ask of you. Do not allow the fear that shall grip the hearts of billions of people all over the world consume you. This is the year of natural disasters. The earthquake in Japan is but the first.
Soon war, famine, disease, and plagues shall begin to descend upon the entire world. Millions of lives shall be lost. Yet he that shall fix his heart upon this place and receive their revelation and understanding from here shall stand victorious over all that shall come. My son you are going to be sent as a witness to the truth and in the coming days Father shall open many doors for you even as the world convulses and is plunged into its most desperate hour”.
His eyes were alight with the fire and glory of God. My spirit began to swoon under the anointing I was not only feeling coming from him but also from the tug in my heart I was feeling for the mountain which stands before us.
“My son, do not let fear or despair fill your heart. In Egypt we were surrounded by death, and plagues on every side. Yet we were protected by Father even as death and destruction fell on the evil ones all around us”.
A warm beautiful smile crossed his face. I could detect in the twinkle of his eyes the love and affection he feels for me.
“My son the righteous in this day has an eternal destiny. We were the type and shadow for the church in these last days. For hundreds of years we had known only slavery and dishonor. We were called to a higher place and purpose than the flesh pots of Egypt. Egypt is and was the perfect example of the natural world of wicked men.
Egypt was the most powerful nation in the earth of that day. They stood as a monument to the wealth, power, and privilege, of the world system. One by one God cast down the pride and arrogance of that nation of oppression. While Egypt convulsed under his mighty hand of judgment, he was preparing us for freedom.
The day came when under the blood of an innocent we were delivered in safety when the death angle passed through the land of Egypt. In that time of destruction he freed us from our chains and we marched out a free people. We passed through the red sea of death and entered in Father’s timing the land of milk and honey he had promised us.
So likewise my son do not be moved when you are surrounded in the coming days by the death and destruction Father is bringing upon the world of wickedness in the days ahead. Realize and make all the others realize that as we applied the blood of the lamb to the doorposts of our homes, you have been washed by the blood of the son Jesus Christ.
The trumpet shall sound and all true followers of the son like the Israel of my day shall be taken out of this world and brought into a better land. Heaven has been and is being prepared to receive you. Do not despair in the darkness in the earth; rejoice for your eternal redemption draws near”.
Having said this he embraced me once more and the five of us turned and began to walk back to the entrance of his lodge. I must admit my spirit is enflamed by the power of his words. I rejoice in Jesus my savior and long to walk in that new understanding Father is bringing into my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home