Saturday, May 21, 2011

The Comming Storm Part One

                                                    
        

 I was again caught up in the Spirit and found myself in a cave and all around me are the horrifying sounds of war. The explosions and cries of desperation are overwhelming. I went to the entrance to the cave and looking off in the distance I can see afar off Jerusalem encircled with armies. Coming toward me are a long line of refugees men, women, and children each individuals face aflame with terror and inner consternation. It is the most horrible sight I have ever seen. My heart is grieved at the sight for these are Jews fleeing for their own lives.


My heart went out to them and my spirit burdened in the distance I see an army and overhead planes coming in each was strafing the line of refugees as they flew overhead on their way to the city where they would release their bombs on the emplaced Israeli army in and around the city. Plane after plane flew over and one by one they shot and killed these innocent victims until only a small number managed to reach the cave where I was hiding. They were completely unaware of me but their cries of fear and torment tore at my soul and I sank to my knees and cried out to the Lord as they themselves were doing.

Then the spirit caught me up again and I found myself in Paris France. I have never been there and have no idea what boulevard upon which I am standing but it is broad and I can see in the distance the Eiffel Tower and like the scene in Jerusalem thousands of people are running around in panic and terror. I can hear the sounds of war and explosions going off all around me.

I also heard the sound of alarms wailing in warning to those who were running in fear. I had no time for inner reflection for all at once I heard a terrible explosion which caused the thousands of those fleeing to scream as one voice in a sound so terrible that it shall shake my soul for as long as I shall live. Then I saw the reason for their fears for off in the distance behind the Eiffel Tower I saw the rising into the air the mushroom cloud of an atomic explosion bringing with it an intense heat, wind, and blinding light.

I witnessed all these thousands of souls burn and in a moments time they were silent as their flesh turned to ash and as the roar of the atomic explosion grew louder I was suddenly aware that all sounds of life human or otherwise was no more. I was again picked up by the Spirit and found myself outside the city with thousands of others fleeing and running away. Their wails of fear were coupled with groans of despair as we could see even from here the horrible carnage that had been Paris.

The Spirit again picked me up and I found myself in New York City and the scenes I had witnessed in Paris were again happening. Thousands of people were running in fear and another mushroom cloud explosion from inside the city was reigning down death and destruction. Having seen three such horrible scenes was almost more than my spirit could withstand.

Then my spirit was once more picked up and I found myself in heaven beside a sea of light. I could hear the roar of waves hitting the shore but the water was also shimmering with the light and glory of God. I sank to my knees and began to weep and wail for all the death and destruction I had just seen and to wonder what it all meant.

As I knelt my heart poured out an avalanche of intercession. I raised my head and saw a solitary figure coming my way. I instantly recognized him as the master. I stood to my feet and walked toward him and fell at his feet when I got to him.

“ Lord I said ,what is the meaning of these things”?

Jesus knelt down beside me and stood me to my feet. He then looked in my eyes and said “Son this is that time spoken of in my word called the beginning of sorrows. Yes nation shall rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom. Yet the greatest battle is a spiritual one. The kingdom of Father shall rise within the body of Christ in power and glory and shall spoil the evil ones camp

Yet evil also as it is known is even now preparing the world for the rise of that wicked one who shall lead so many into perdition. He shall speak mighty things and the scenes of death you have seen will begin that final culmination of evil to enslave and attempt to deceive and damn the whole world. Yet he shall be broken by the power and the authority of the son of man as Fathers will comes to pass in this age.

Son you have seen Father’s great power and anointing but you must also see the power and authority of the evil one and yours shall be a voice of power and authority. You must learn to walk in that spiritual authority of the working of miracles. For it is far more than healings and signs as they are known.

 Those who will walk in this anointing shall also call down judgment on those who are evil and shall by force in Fathers name take nations for his sake. I am sending another of my servants and he shall teach you how to be used of Father to call down judgment on the ungodly and to do exploits for me in the earth.”

As Jesus had been talking to me we had been walking and presently we came to yet another cave

The master turned and looked at me and said “many things are about to be unleashed in the world. The war you just saw are manifestations of Lucifer in the earth. He was always a liar, thief, and murderer. In this cave you will learn a new level of intercession and here my servant Elijah shall come to you and teach you those things of which he walked in his day and shall be unleashed again even more powerfully in this hour”.

With this he was as suddenly gone as he had appeared. I looked around me and saw a table full of fruit and a cot like so many others I had seen. Also on the floor there was a mat of sorts on which to prostrate myself in intercession before the Lord.

This cave was far different from the one on the side of the mountain of God I had known before. I could hear the waves rushing to shore but also feel and hear the wind blowing outside and knew in my spirit there was a connection between all I had seen this day and the cave. I felt somehow connected to the world and what was coming and that I had been called to walk this out with the master and that I had much to learn. I fell on my face before the Lord on the mat and began to call out to him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home