Saturday, February 7, 2015

The Prophets Pen




     It has been my privilege over the past twenty years to be called into the presence of my Lord and king many times. Yet never has my heart been so heavy and my eyes filled with tears as they are today. I am no one special. Three days ago I was caught up in the Spirit and found myself on the mountain of God.

   Here Father's  glory is everywhere and for the last three days I have been on my face before him. This great mountain is rumbling and shaking with the power and glory of God. I have taken my cloak and pulled it over my head and with eyes closed I am pressing my face into the dust.

  In spite of this the glory of God is so bright and so close that I am trembling before him. I cannot help but think of the misconceptions so many have of him.  Here one does not dance and laugh but rather the fear of the Lord has me face down and trembling before him. My heart is heavy for I can see the dark days just ahead and so many millions of souls all over the world are standing on the precipice of earths darkest days. Days of prayer and grief for the unprepared billions of souls proceeded my journey here.

  I serve at the call of my Father and God of all the earth and for these last three days I have lain of my face feeling the fire and glory of God all around me. From out of the cloud of glory which even here with my spiritual eyes I cannot look upon He has begun to speak.

  I am he who fills all of existence with my presence. There are many voices who are making plans to touch and destroy my beloved ones. Do they not see, have they not heard, my eyes move to and fro throughout the whole earth and nothing is hidden from me. Woe to them who have taken my little ones and defiled and abused and murdered the innocent".

  The power and glory of God has begun to shake this mountain with a new intensity. I have from down below seen the top of Father's mountain shake like this but have never been on top when it happened before. As great as this mountain is at this moment it feels like it will crumble into dust the fire and glory of God is so great. May my Father be praised and his great power reach out to his followers wherever they may be.   


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home