Sunday, May 22, 2011

The Comming Storm Part Two

     
       Inside this cave in which I find myself I think I think feel somewhat how Noah felt. All around me I hear the winds and storms of coming tribulation. I can hear the cries of millions of souls crying out in desperation. Yet somehow though surrounded by so much distress on the outside I feel somehow safe and secure in this cave.


  I have spent the last two days in deep intercession. My spirit is troubled by my connection to the events yet to come.Yet I know this is just the beginning of this season of judgment that Jesus spoke of. I say all this because I hear a violent storm going on that has gripped my soul and yet when I look outside the entrance to my cave I see only sunshine and the beauty of heaven. My spirit however is hearing a violent storm blowing and is picking up the sounds of it. It almost seems that even though I am caught up in the Spirit to even be in this cave I am also somehow connected to this storm that is blowing somewhere else also.My heart is moved and I know nothing else to do at this moment but to alternately pray and also to listen to all this that I am connected to.

  This has been going on for days and my spirit has a sensitivity to understanding and prophetic inspiration and understanding that goes beyond what I normally feel when I am just on earth, I stood up as I heard the
sound of someone approaching the entrance to my cave. Someone I had never met was standing in the doorway. He was tall with a muscular build. He also like Moses had an aura of anointing that you could instantly feel. Yet where Moses had such a sweet gentile nature this man’s anointing almost made me drop to my knees for I felt the awesome power of God both for compassion and judgment emanating from him.

  My heart was all at once consumed with a reverential fear of the Lord. He walked over to me and upon closer inspection I could see a fire in his eyes and fierceness of expression that had an immediate effect on me. He smiled and embraced me and both the warmth of his embrace and the obvious compassion of his heart demonstrated to me I had nothing to fear. We both went over to the wall and sat down with are backs resting against it.

  He spoke to me and said, “Michael I have heard much about you from our mutual friend Moses. I am Elijah and Father has sent me to you to begin the next phase of that spiritual training and understanding he would implant in your heart”.

  He spoke with a clarity of purpose and though his anointing and demeanor were quite different from Moses I almost instantly felt a strong sense of loyalty and devotion to him.

  “Michael as you can already sense both Moses and I are quite different but we have some things in common. We both have walked in the anointing fire of God but for different purposes. His was the anointing to lead and build the nation of Israel and lead them into the Promised Land. My calling was to prepare the people for the coming judgment of God that was to soon strike the nation. I was used of Father to demonstrate to the people of God the wickedness within their land and to open their eyes to the truth. Father used me in several ways. I was given the anointing of judgment for the nation yet this judgment was for a purpose and as a witness to the people of the awesome power and authority of Father.”

Elijah then stood to his feet and began to pace back and forth in our little cave and continued to speak all the while his face and gestures were quite animated and energetic.No one would ever confuse he and Moses in style or manner yet I sensed in him that same sense of devotion to the triune God that I had seen in Moses.

“ Michael the miracles I was used of God to perform were not random acts or demonstrations of God’s power but were designed by the Lord to show his people certain things. I was used of God to speak a word of judgment that it would not rain until I gave the word again that it begin to rain again. Father’s heart is mercy, but when a nation or people in the blind arrogance of their hearts turn from him, he will send his true prophets to speak to the people and show them plainly that judgment has come to their land. It is because of the hardness of their hearts and the sin in their lives that it has happened.”

He then stopped and bent down to me and looked deeply and intently into my eyes.

He said “Michael the Lord is going in this day to send out a new generation of prophets and apostles that shall walk in that anointing reserved for this hour. These shall be a light of intense revelation and glory in the earth. They shall show all mankind both the love of God for the world but shall walk in an anointing to both bless and curse in a way never seen before. They will stand as sentinels of light to a wicked and perverse generation.

  Father shall do exploits through his people in this day and hour and establish his eternal plan and purposes. He shall show the world he is God almighty. Many in the world shall follow that evil one who is soon to come. the righteous servants of God’s glory shall demonstrate to all that the triune God Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are both Lord and God and shall reign for ever and ever”.

  As I listened to Elijah minister and teach me my heart swelled and my spirit rejoiced at his words. His is a voice of fire and inner conviction in much the way the old time preachers of God in my youth spoke with a voice of thunder and oratory prowess. Yet no preacher I have ever heard could match the fire and conviction of this powerful voice of God. His manner and demeanor is so different than Moses but that inward witness in my heart was the same. He spoke with the anointing of thousands of years of walking with God.

“Michael we shall spend some time together for I have much to share with you. In my day I also had a school of the prophets and the Lord used me to be a voice of exhortation and training to those he had given me. Elisha was my student and many others. History has not had a record of these but their names are not lost. In Fathers accounting they gave their lives in demonstration, power, and authority. So shall many lend their voice and hearts to the Spirit in this hour. They shall speak a word of conviction, grace, and love. This shall be coupled with the fire and inner conviction of the wisdom of Father. This wisdom has been known for ages up here but shall be demonstrated in this hour as a witness of God for all time in the world of Fathers power and authority”

  With this He stopped speaking and sat down beside me as my heart was as pumped up by his anointing and oratory as any one had ever inspired in me before. I rejoice that I know we shall spend time together and may Father’s purposes be fulfilled in my life God be praised.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home