Monday, May 23, 2011

The Day of the Lord Part One


       I was caught up in the spirit and found myself standing on a mountain over looking a valley. I saw below me the New Jerusalem that future city of God and the glory and power radiating out of it brought me to my knees. Hot tears began to trickle down my face and my heart was moved in a way and in a depth I have never known before. Standing beside me were both of my two friends Moses and Elijah.


  Moses looked at me and said “ Michael you have been in the cave in deep intercession for the dark days yet to come. Today it is Father’s will to both show you and implant within your heart an inner vision and understanding of that which is yet to come.”

   Elijah knelt down beside me and stood me to my feet. He said, “The event you are about to witness is most holy. In fact it is the most holy event other than our Lords death that shall ever be”.

    I turned and looked at the city and felt in my heart a pulling a calling that was stronger and more intense than any thing I have ever felt before. Elijah looked at me with that intensity of devotion that I had grown to respect so greatly in him. In my mind I began to reflect on the spiritual bond and connection that had formed between Elijah and I. He and I had spent the last six days in deep intercession in the cave by the sea of light. It had been six days here on earth but in heaven where there is no time it had been a time of intense prayer.

  I reflected on Elijah and all I had seen and been drawn to during those days. I thought I knew what intercession was all about but Elijah brought an intensity and devotion to it unlike anything I had seen before. He is an intense, emotional man and he prays the same way he ministers with fire and conviction. Yet he also has a great heart and capacity for love. I watched as he implored Father to have his way in the coming days, and in my minds eye reflected on our time together. My heart had been also drawn into that devotion of prayer and supplication that Father had laid on our hearts. We were united in our resolute purpose and devotion to Father and during our time of intercession a deep spiritual bond had grown between us.

  Yet today I stand on the mountain of God looking down into the valley and see the glory of that heavenly city of God that is yet to come. I could not begin to describe the wonder of it but it was by far the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Spires on top of buildings ascended into the sky and the whole city was enveloped in the light and glory of God.

  Yet it also in a way I could not understand was calling to my heart and I felt a strong drawing to it. My spirit longed for the city with an intense passion.

  Moses spoke to me and said “ Michael we feel as you do. It shall be shown to you the plan of Father for all the ages and you must both experience this and write it down that others may follow and see with a clarity of vision. Come let us descend into the valley.”

  With that the three of us climbed down the hillside into the valley and I was instantly aware that a great crowd was assembled there also.

  Elijah said “ Michael this is an assembly of all the redeemed of all the ages all gathered here in grand celebration for when this day comes the plan and purposes of Father for all the ages shall be seen and understood. Blessed are those who shall find themselves here on this day for these are those whom the Son has redeemed by his blood, and shall now enter the kingdom that shall yet come but of which you are a witness to this day.”

  My spirit is alive with a holy anticipation for here assembled are an innumerable throng all assembled together in a joyous celebration of that which is about to occur. Moses and Elijah have left me and I find myself as just one of the multitude. We are all wearing white robes and the air is charged with a spirit of worship and praise.

  Down in front of all of us was a glorious throne and altar. A small group of individuals had gathered down in front. I noticed that two of them were Moses and Elijah. there were several others also and one of their number walked up on the raised platform that the throne was set upon. I knew in my spirit that this was Abraham. His face shone with the glory and anticipation of the moment.

  His voice was strong and anointed. “My children the day has finally come and Father has this day fulfilled his promise that he gave to me all those years ago. For here you all stand Jew and Gentile all members of the household of faith and all my spiritual or natural children. As Father promised me you are as the stars of the sky or the sand of the seashore. A great host without number and all of us are gathered here to celebrate and rejoice in Father’s presence. The day of his glory has come and we shall both see and participate with them as sons and daughters of God.”

  Then twenty-three others joined him on this platform and I knew at once these were the twenty-four elders spoken of in the book of revelation. They stood behind Abraham as silent witnesses of all that he was saying. I noted that Moses and Elijah were included in their number.

  Abraham continued, “As the spiritual father of all here I have been chosen to speak for all of us on this platform. Today we shall see the kingdom of God in its fullness and the dream of Fathers heart accomplished. Saints of all the ages, all of you here assembled have demonstrated in your earth walk with the Lord your love and devotion for the triune God. Today we shall with one voice and united hearts raise our voices in praise and adoration.

  Worship the Lord our God for the time has come when we shall walk into that kingdom Father has prepared for the redeemed of all time”.

  With this Abraham ceased speaking and we all turned and saw millions of angels enter the valley. All of them dressed in white as we were. Each angel was carrying a trumpet. They were all marching in perfect military precision. Legion after legion of angels marched past me and began to form a circle around those of us assembled.

  This went on for quite some time. I turned and looked around me and all the saints were greatly moved by what was happening. Each of us in our own way was quietly worshipping the Lord. At last all were assembled. I looked at the platform and the twenty-four elders were all standing in rapt attention and anticipation. All were completely silent and as I looked around me a more wonderful assembly I could not imagine.

  All of the angels then raised their trumpets to their lips and for a moment just stood there silently waiting. They had all raised their trumpets to their lips as in one single motion. The sound of millions and millions of angels all in one motion raising their trumpets to their lips was quite impressive.

The twenty-four elders stepped forward.

  The apostle Peter one of their number shouted “ to the glory of our Father and the Lamb we sons and daughters of God raise our voices in praise. Saints of God join me in raising our voices in worship to our Lord and Father and his Son and the Holy Spirit of truth”.

  At that moment all the angels of God blew their trumpets with a deafening roar and at that same time the millions and millions of saints stood and began to shout out words of praise and adoration to God.

  Then the cloud of the Holy Spirit descended and filled the valley with his glory. The cloud of his glory filled the valley with the scent of the divine. He sat down as a pillar of fire on the altar in front of the throne. The glory cloud of the Spirit completely filled the valley in which we were all assembled. What a sight!

  There were so many here that like this valley they seemed to stretch on into infinity. The sound of all these voices and the angels all blowing their trumpets filled my heart with joy. The smoke of the Holy Spirit settled on each of us and the scent of the smoke was both sweet and perfumed. The effect on me was to bring to my heart joy and praise. The Spirit filled all of us one by one with the love and compassion of God. Yet we also were made aware that we were in union with each other in a perfect union

  Our hearts are joined one to another in perfect unity. I looked to my right and saw a saint of God overcome by all we were experiencing and we both in a sudden spasm of joy wrapped our arms around each other in a grand celebration of joy. At that time we both knew we had made it and Fathers kingdom was about to be birthed into existence and we were entering into it. You would have to be there to describe the feeling that was sweeping through that valley at that time. I looked all around me and saw the billions and billions of redeemed all praising God, surrounded by the angels all blowing their trumpets.

  In front of us were the 24 elders and I noticed that thrones had been set in place for each of them. Yet they were not sitting on them but rather like all of us were standing in praise and adoration. This went on for quite some time my heart was flooded with the joy of the kingdom, and the love we all were feeling for each other and our Lord. I might add it was obvious that the twenty-four elders were in positions of authority. Yet even so there was no sense that they held positions of authority over us, as one would expect on earth. On the contrary I respected them immensely for who they were but Iwas not filled with any sense of intimidation. They were connected to all of us and we to them. They and we were the blood bought servants of God.

  Then it suddenly grew very quiet and we saw the seven archangels of God enter the valley. I had never seen them look so anointed as today. They walked one by one in single file with Michael in front down to the altar and took their places around the throne of God. This place is not the throne in heaven but a new place with a new reality and a new kingdom about to be established.

  The archangels were all in place and the Father and Son entered the valley together. They were dressed in the most beautiful royal robes and attire I had ever seen. My heart began to fill and tears of joy and worship flowed from my eyes as I reflected on all the sacrifices they had endured to see the fulfillment of this day.

  They came to the front and as they came to the altar and throne Jesus ascended the throne and sat down on it. All the elders threw their crowns before him and fell on their faces before him. Father was standing in front of the throne looking up at his Son with a love and adoration for him that anyone looking at him could not avoid seeing. We all began to worship Jesus.

  The twenty-four elders cried, “this is the lamb of God who has taken the sins of the world unto himself and has by his blood purchased eternal salvation and shall rule and reign forever”.

  It was not just the elders but all of us assembled were on our knees before Jesus. He looked so beautiful and glorious. Never have I felt such love and devotion for Jesus as I was feeling at this moment.

  How wonderful and glorious is the Lamb of God. We could not even here raise our voices in praise that could even remotely give him the praise and worship he deserved. All this time while we were worshipping Jesus, Father was standing to one side in front of the throne. His face was a reflection of happiness and joy. Jesus then stood to his feet and raised his hand and the millions and millions of voices all grew silent all at once. Our hearts were filled with a silent joy and contemplation, as we in silence waited to see what he would say to us.



   

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home